CFAES Give Today
OSU Extension

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


We encourage Union County residents to continue to pursue their gardening passions. We encourage individuals to follow the Union County Ohio Master Gardener Association Facebook Page.

For specific questions, individuals can check out Ohioline for help with gardening problems. You can also submit questions to the Union County Master Gardener Information Hotline by sending an email to  Be sure to attach photos of the plant/insect that you have a question about and where you found them and include your name and phone number in your email.   We have Master Gardeners watching this email and answering questions that are submitted.

The Union County Master Gardeners wish for you and your family a safe and healthy growing season!