Union County in Bloom, the 2021 Union County Master Gardener Tour of Gardens, is on Sunday, July 11, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. See landscaping examples of perennial, shade, wildflower and vegetable gardens at residences and the demonstration gardens at the Agricultural Center. There will be educational displays at each site. Tickets are $8.00 presale and $10.00 the day of the tour.
Presale tickets for $8 (available June 14) will be available at the following Marysville locations:
- Union County Chamber of Commerce, 227 East Fifth Street, Marysville
- Union Station (Visitor Center), 109 East Fifth Street, Marysville
- Dutch Mill Greenhouse, 18443 St. Rt.4, Marysville
- Scheiderer Farms Greenhouse, 13436 SR 38, Marysville
- Plumm Home, 116 East Fifth Street, Marysville
Day of Tour Tickets for $10 will be available ONLY at the Union County Ag Center, 18000 St. Rt. 4, Marysville.
For additional information call the Extension Office at (937) 644-8117 or FaceBook page.
*COVID protocols will be followed at each site