This page is dedicated to providing 4-H Members/Advisors with additional information regarding selected projects
PROJECT BOOKS: HOW TO GET ONE IN 2021
There are multiple ways to get your project book this year. Above is a link giving you a listing of how you can purchase your project book.
Welcome to Project Central!
On this website you are able to SEARCH for projects and resources, FIND, what you are looking for and use arrows next to table headers to sort information, LEARN about the publication by previewing sample pages and other users' feedback and RATE the publication and add your own feedback.
Perfect Stay-at-Home Projects
On this website you are able to click on a project to get started! When a copy opens on your screen, you can save or print it from there. (These files are not interactive.) See the bottom of the website page for information on project skill levels X, B, I, and A.
Stay healthy, 4-H'ers!
- Union County Livestock Summary (2021)
- Richwood Livestock Summary (2021)
- Getting your Dairy Feeder and Keeping Him Healthy
- Purchase and Care of Dairy Beef Feeders Fact Sheet
- Broiler Handbook
- Pullets Handbook
- Ducks Handbook
- Fancy Handbook
- Turkey Handbook
- Chicken Breed Selection Fact Sheet
- Poultry Hatchery Information (2021)
- Union County Fair Poultry Project Information (2021)
- Richwood Fair Poultry Project Information (2021)
- Rabbit Projects (Union County Fair)
- 4 Class or 6 Class
- Rabbit Showmanship
- Instructions for Rabbit Tatooing
Food and Nutrition Projects
- Self Determined Project Guide Sheet (Project Book)
Prefer to type? Download and save this Self-Determined Project Guide fillable form.
Project Enrollment Information
Guide to Livestock Project Literature (What books do I need?)