Due to the current circumstances (COVID-19), the Ohio State Fair (OSF) Jr. Horse Show will be handled differently this year. Since all in-person 4-H programming is cancelled at least until July 6th, there will be no state qualifying show also known as the Performance Against the Standards (P.A.S.) Show. Information regarding this change was sent by email to all 4-H Horse Members. This information is found at the following link.
(Contact your 4-H Advisor for more information)
The Union County 4-H Horse Committee is a sub-committee of the Union County 4-H Advisory Council. The purposes of this committee are:
- To create an awareness of the opportunities which are available to boys and girls through 4-H Horse Project Work.
- To promote participation in the 4-H Horse Program by youth and adults.
- To keep members and their parents informed about the rules, policies, opportunities, etc., which affect the operations of the local clubs.
- To make recommendations regarding situations that arise at authorized 4-H Shows and Junior Fair Shows.
- To clarify rules, policies and procedures which are in effect.
- To suggest necessary rules and regulations uniform in Union County.