Cloverbuds is a 4-H Program for Kindergarten through 2nd graders. Cloverbuds follow the 4-H “learn by doing” tradition. At monthly meetings Cloverbuds practice life skills while having fun.
Any child who is age 5 AND in Kindergarten through 2nd grade is eligible to join Cloverbuds. The meetings will be held at the Union County Extension Office (OSUE), 18000 State Route 4, Marysville, in the Buckeye Meeting Room. Dues for 2020 will be $30/member. There will be 2 sessions offered. Session #1 will be from 5 - 6:15pm and Session #2 will be from 6:45 - 8:00pm. Please indicate which session you would like to attend on your application.
Below is the meeting schedule for the Countywide Cloverbud Club of Union County.
- Monday, January 27, 2020
- Monday, February 24, 2020
- CANCELLED - Monday, March 23, 2020
- CANCELLED - Monday, April 27, 2020
- Monday, May 18, 2020
Meetings will explore different 4-H topics and may include: Active Learning Games, Make & Take Activity, Snack, Singing, 4-H Pledge and More!
- Come to the OSUE office and complete a Cloverbud Enrollment Form and pay the annual dues. Business Hours are 8—4:30 Monday through Thursday (Closed Friday).
- Complete and Enrollment Form and Health Form (include photo) and mail the forms along with the $30 (Make check payalbe to OSUE) to the OSU Extension Office, Union County, 18000 State Route 4, Suite E, Marysville, OH 43040. Registration will be accepted until sessions are full.