WE ARE GOING TO CAMP!
We are excited to announce that OSU has approved a plan for overnight camping in 4-H this summer. Yes, several things will be operating differently but we are glad to be headed to Camp Clifton June 16-20th.
- Registration will be done online this year.
- The link to register will be emailed to all 4-H families using this same email address. We hope to email registration out the week of April 26th; watch for the email.
- Registration will be simplified this year. Campers will not be choosing workshops individually; but will instead rotate to workshops with their cabin group.
- Campers will have the option to request a cabin bunkmate during the registration process.
- Payment for camp will be done via credit card within the online registration. The fee for camp this year will be $250. Payment will need to be made in full to secure a spot.
- Capacity will be limited at camp this year.
- After registering, campers will receive an email confirmation and a link to complete their Health Form.