In-person 4-H Meetings and Activities - September 1, 2020
As we move into fall 4-H club meetings and activities, the Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events has been updated to reflect current guidance from Ohio State University and health officials. Please remember:
- Hosting virtual meetings and events is preferred
- If activities are critical/essential and are in-person, they must be education-focused
- Group cannot be larger than 50 people, including adults, youth, presenters, etc.
- Face masks are required inside and outside at all times
- Potlucks and buffets are not permitted