The program was designed to benefit community-dwelling older adults who:
- Are concerned about falls
- Have sustained falls in the past
- Restrict activities because of concerns about falling
- Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength
- Are age 60 or older, ambulatory and able to problem solve
This program will be offered on Monday afternoons (October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, & 9) from 1 - 3 PM at the Union County Agricultural Center, 18000 State Route 4, Marysville, in the Buckeye Meeting Room. Program fee is $12.
To register for the class send your name, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Class space is limited. You can pay the class fee the first day of the class.